Students with Disabilities or Chronic Illnesses
- © TU Berlin
Welcome to the website of the Representative for Students with Disabilities or Chronic Illnesses. I offer you support with questions about your studies related to your health: starting with your application for a degree program and continuing throughout the course of your studies until you complete your degree.
Health impairments include impairments in mobility, hearing, speech, and vision as well as psychological impairments (e.g. depression, psychoses), chronic illnesses (e.g. MS and epilepsy), and specific learning disorders.
Follow the navigation on the left. Under the concentrations listed there, you will find answers to your questions. You can inform yourself about topics including:
- Barrier-free access (directions, parking
spots, buildings, resting rooms, lecture halls; report a problem,
microphone systems, and reserved seats in lecture halls)
- Applying for your studies (hardship case application, special applications)
- Support during your studies (individual advising: compensation for disadvantages, integration assistance, advising in German Sign Language (DGS))
- Projects (working groups, exchange, experience reports, film competition)
- After your studies (advising offers, continuing your education, doctorate, internship, jobs)
You can also just stop by if you’re not sure if you know about all the opportunities open to you.
Open office hours in room 0059: every Tuesday from 4-6 pm and by appointment
Contact RepresentativeMechthild Rolfes
+49 (0)30 314-25607
Tuesday from 4-6 pm
Room 0059 Mainbuilding